Hi, I’m Marina!
An Italian designer, illustrator and web developer currently living and working in London, UK.
I was born and raised in Naples, in the south of Italy. The folklore, the hospitality of people, the warm weather, the barren nature, the contrasting and strong colours, loud voices in the middle of the alleys. All of them influence my art everyday.
I find myself fascinated by the nature, the daily life and all the emotions we always feel but are often so afraid to show.
I would describe my work process as being very spontaneous and natural. Just like my visual style which is constantly changing and adapting to my growing process as an artist and human being.
What I try to achieve is making my public “feel that something”. Even if it’s something you don’t know how to explain or how to name it. I want you to feel it. An emotion, a vibe, a wave inside that shakes you.Marina, IBUCIAO interview
This is me and what I love most:
- Waking up at 5 am to draw while listening to my favourite playlists and drinking a warm almond-espresso cappuccino.
- Markets, little dusty and messy shops.
- The smell of the rain on the ground and the breeze of a fresh, early morning summer wind.
- Writing, overthinking and emotionally acting.
- All things coconut-y and lemon-y.
- Indoor plants, trees, the seaside, the sand, the sky, the sun and all the nature exists into this world.