When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Japan: 4–8 business days
- International: 10–20 business days
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do? We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a weeks’ time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return policy?
We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com!
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to us. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to us and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself (if and as applicable).
Returned by Customer – Except for Customers residing in Brazil, we do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact email@example.com and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore we reserves rights to refuse returns at our sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.